iPhone has become one of the most popular devices worldwide, and it’s not surprising that there are several ways to unlock iPhone, but some of them are more effective than others.
The iPhone is probably one of the best-selling phones in the world right now, with hundreds of millions of people using the device. But, there is one major security flaw in this great gadget: anyone with physical access to it can unlock it by swiping their finger across the Touch ID sensor.
You can unlock your phone without any passcode or fingerprint by looking at it for a couple of seconds. This is done by capturing your face and using a machine learning algorithm to figure out who you are. This feature was added in iOS 8, and it works by using a technology called DeepFaceID.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face Id
There are multiple ways to unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id. Here are some of the best ways. I have tried all these methods to unlock my iPhone without a passcode or face id, and I’m going to share my experiences with you.
Method 1: Restore Your iPhone with iTunes
You can use iTunes Restore to delete all the data on your iPhone and then set a new lock screen password.
- You can connect your iPhone X to the Mac or Windows computer by launching the most recent iTunes. If you need to enter a screen lock PIN, try another technique.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- If your iPhone is in Recovery Mode, it will display a prompt on your computer that says either Restore or Update.
- Select Restore.
- If you want to delete your iPhone’s passcode, start by tapping Restore and Update.
Method 2: Unlock Your Phone with iCloud Find My iPhone
If you have an iPad or any other Apple device, you can use the Find My iPhone option to reset the phone without a password and a computer. Here’s the procedure:
- Install the Find My iPhone app on another Apple device that supports it.
- Log in by using your Apple ID and password.
- You’ll now see all of the linked devices to the same account.
- Next, tap on your device to select it.
- Select Erase iPhone from the actions menu. It will completely erase all data on your locked phone.
- If you want to restore your iPhone after erasing it, you have to use the Restore function in Settings.
- Boom, you have now unlocked your iPhone.
Method 3: Unlock iPhone with Siri
Unlock your iPhone without an Apple ID or using a computer. Siri will let you do this, too. Follow this method, and you’ll have your iPhone unlocked and the best part is, it doesn’t gonna wipe out your data. It’s safe, easy, and reliable. Here’s how:
- On your locked iPhone, long press the home button to activate Siri.
- Ask about the “What time is it now? Siri will tell you the time.
- Click the clock symbol
- You will see a World Clock menu with some small icons.
- At the right corner, click the plus + sign.
- You’ll see the Search field, and then enter any text you want to find.
- After that, you will be presented with many choices; simply select “Share” to proceed.
- Tap the Return key.
- Press the Home button to unlock your Phone.
If you want to be able to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face Id above are some of the methods that will help you to get there. Now that you know how to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face Id, you should try it out. If you do it correctly, you’ll have your iPhone recovered. Hope this helps.
Most Recent Post: How to Pin Snapchat on Android and IOS